Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Incredibly Boring Night...

Nothing much happened tonight, so I'll try not to bore you to death.

My wife and kids were gone again when I got home from work and I struggled to keep busy. I rode my bike to the video store (about 4 miles) to take some rented movies back. Then I came home and watched "The Aviator" (the only one I didn't return) because my wife said it was really good!

That's two DVD movies I've watched now since kicking off this whole anti-TV thing. Still, it's way better than the 6 or 7 hours of mindless channel surfing I was doing before. So, I watched The Aviator, turned off the TV and read a book before falling asleep on the couch. Michele and the kids woke me up when they got home and then I went to bed.

Gee, wasn't that exciting??

Of course, I had to make a blog pit stop on my way to bed so I could record this incredibly riveting phase of my TV fast -- aren't you fortunate to have been a part of it? ;-)

No comments: