Sunday, June 12, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 37th birthday and I got to sleep in until 9:15am. Nice! As I suspected, I went downstairs to greet Michele and she was sitting on the couch watching TV news. Are we starting to see a pattern here??

I sat on the family room floor to do a few morning stretches while I talked to Michele. We loosely planned out the day which looks like this:

  1. Going to breakfast at IHOP as a family (for my b-day of course)
  2. Michele and I are going on a nice long bike ride.
  3. Probably come home and do a few things around the house, straighten up, etc.
  4. We're having an open house at our modular home from 3-5pm. Pray that we'll get a buyer! I also take my laptop during our open house events and work on the business bookkeeping (Michele runs a catering service; hard to believe she has so much time to watch TV).
  5. Going to visit my parents.
So, for the most part, I have a TV free day planned out. Except for my parents house... They always have the brain-rotter on, so I'll have to be especially careful. It's a nice day, so hopefully we can sit outside or on the porch to visit.

No comments: